Funded Foreign Scholarship Programs - 2018
Deserving and competent students are always looking for the scholarships, due to lack of self-finance and resources they drop down their dreams. Few Government and international scholarships are published every year with high eligibility criteria and lengthy process.
Most of the scholarships are only for PHD’s, rare scholarships for Graduation/Master’s Degree Programs.
Pakistan Innovative Testing Services has designed a “Funded Foreign Scholarship Program – 2018” on complete Merit Basis in Sindh Province currently, leading to whole Pakistan. We have planned to conduct a General MCQ’s based test in Karachi - Regent Plaza in the month of April 2018.
Candidates are invited to compete this Program and achieve the Foreign Funded Scholarships for higher studies in following countries
- Visa Processing Cost
- Tuition/College/University Fees
- Accommodation Expense (First 6 Months)
- IELTS Test Fees One Time (If required for the respective country)
*Limited seats to apply for this scholarship program
- Intermediate (In all Fields) – Leading to Graduation Program
- B.Com/Bsc/B.A (2/3 Years ) – Leading to Post Graduate Diploma
- Graduation/Masters(4 years) – Leading to Masters Level Program
- University Final Year Students and Result Awaiting Candidates can also apply
- Age Limit Below 35 Years.
- Not involved in any illegal activity.
- In person submission facility : Applicant can collect “Application Form” from our office, Deposit Cash Fees and submit relevant documents at our office address by hand. OR
- Please download Foreign Scholarship Application form and deposit slip from PITS (Pakinnovatives.com) website. Deposit the fees specified through various options, given in application form.
- Test, screening, interview fee is Non-Refundable and Non-Transferable
- Please send application form along with all required documents as well as Bank Challan Slip through Courier with clearly mentioning on envelop “Funded Foreign Scholarship -2018”
to Pakistan innovative Services (Pvt.) Ltd , 39-C , 12th Commercial Street, Defense Phase II.
All applicants need to return Pakistan after completing their studies and serve the country in their respective fields. This is not brain drain project but it is brain train project.
These scholarships are not only mean to avail academic education, but candidates will learn developed countries citizens living standard, ethical & moral values, role & responsibility towards the society. In addition to that, we aim to make candidate as a self-entrepreneur and do job placements upon completion of his studies and return.
- Candidate needs to report at test center half an hour before the test start time.
- Candidate is requested to bring any photo ID Card/(CNIC) for verification purpose
- Candidate will not be allowed to sit in exam hall after the specified time.
- Candidate have to produce his admit card at the entry point of the Test Center.
- Candidate shall not be permitted to appear in the test without admit cards.
- Candidate is not allowed to bring calculator, mobile phone or any other electronic gadgets in the exam hall, if found his/her paper will be cancelled right away (No any excuses/apologies would be considered)
- Test result key would be uploaded on the same day, and result would be announced to all candidates within 7 days.
- Applicants can also track their result online by inserting their roll number or CNIC. If any students not satisfied with his score, he immediately contact PITS within one week after the announcement of result for scrutiny.
- Pakistan Innovative Testing Services intends to provide golden opportunity for students willing to appear in General Test based on MCQS to study abroad in following countries